We have recently sent a Wiltshire Creative update to all individual and business supporters of Salisbury Arts Centre, Salisbury International Arts Festival and Salisbury Playhouse. If you have not received any communication from us within the last few weeks, and you are a supporter of one or more of our three organisations, please get in touch with our Development team on 01722 343 036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently managing multiple systems and wish to ensure we have the correct contact information for all our supporters, so we can keep you updated during this short transition period.
Thank you very much for your patience and continued support.
Sponsoring Salisbury Arts Centre is about more than giving us money in return for a few promotional benefits. As an organisation, we believe in partnership working and building relationships that are mutually beneficial.
What do you get out of it?
Sponsorship benefits are tailored to suit your business' needs but could include:
- Recognition as a supporter of Salisbury Art Centre, a registered charity and trusted venue with loyal customers
- Your logo and note of support in Salisbury Arts Centre's season brochure
- The opportunity to host your own event at Salisbury Arts Centre
- Free tickets to a performance
- Opportunity to run a promotional offer in Salisbury Arts Centre's regular e-bulletin
- A direct link from our website to yours
How much does it cost?
We don't have a fixed cost on sponsorship because we recognise that all businesses have different budgets and priorities.
Prices can start from as little as £350 and we are always happy to discuss payment plans and alternative benefits to ensure you end up with a package that suits you and your budget.
If you would like to see your logo here, please contact Tim Croall.
Send an email enquiry about sponsorship >>>
Thank you to our current sponsors.