Other Ways You Can Help
Salisbury Arts Centre (charity number 1023945) is all about you, so here are just a few suggestions of how you can get more involved. Community support is an extremely important part of the Arts Centre's overall income. Your contribution could mean that more young people get access to an Arts Award qualification, for example, or it might help preserve another historically important part of the building for future generations. If you have any specific ideas about how you would like to get involved, please let us know.
- Book for exciting performances and workshops at Salisbury Arts Centre
- Support us monthly, quarterly, or annually by setting up a Direct Debit online
- Earn us commission when you shop online for anything from books and dvds to holidays and insurance
- Donate by ringing our box office on 01722 321744 (Tuesday to Saturday 10am - 3pm) or our Admin Office on 01722 343020 (Monday - Friday 9.30am - 6pm)
- Donate via SMS. Text "TSAC33" and your amount up to £10 (e.g. TSAC33 £5) to 70070
- Volunteer and find out what the Arts Centre is like behind the scenes
- Organise a fundraising event like a sponsored challenge or a cake sale
Talk to us about a large gift. Please email Liz or phone 01722 343020.
Where does my money go?
Salisbury Arts Centre is a registered charity (number 1023945) and your gift could provide a cultural experience to someone less fortunate. See How We Are Funded for more information about our charitable income.
We can't know what challenges we will face in the future, so general donations will always go where they are most needed. And if you sign a Gift Aid declaration or tick the box on the website check out page you can increase the value of your gift by 25% at no extra cost!