Salisbury Arts Centre aims to be a welcoming and inclusive venue.
That means we do all we can think of to make your visit easy and enjoyable. It also means that if we’ve missed something, we’d like you to tell us so we can keep improving our service.
Simply email your access suggestions to us by clicking here or call our friendly Box Office team on 01722 321744.
- 2 disabled parking spaces are available in the car park at the rear of the Arts Centre, accessed via the driveway on Bedwin Street, for blue badge holders
- All public areas in the ground floor are accessible by ramps
- The disabled toilet is situated on the ground floor
- Guide dogs are welcome throughout the building
- The main space is fitted with an infrared system
- The White Room Studio and Cafe stages are fitted with induction loop systems
- All areas of the Arts Centre are fully acessible by ramps and passenger lift
If you are a wheelchair user or have difficulty climbing stairs, please let us know when you book your tickets and we will happily reserve appropriate seating for you.
If you have any specific questions regarding access that are not answered here, please feel free to contact our friendly Box Office team by calling 01722 321744.
Link Up Arts runs a regular meeting for disabled artists called Cafe LUA, which takes place every month in Salisbury Arts Centre's Cafe. Find out more about Link Up Arts and Cafe LUA here >>>